Who we are
Central Highlands Community Services is committed to the highest standard of Privacy and Security of your personal information. We strive to comply with the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 for all personal information we receive.
Information we collect
All personal information collected by Central Highlands Community Services is stored securely in our offices and on our servers with access only available to authorised personnel.
We collect the following types of information.
Information you provide us directly:
- Your Name, email address, phone number, address and amount donated if you donated to us.
- Your Name and email address when you contact us.
Information collected automatically
When you use our Site, we receive and store information generated by your activity such as Usage Data and other information automatically collected from your browser or device.
This information may include:
- your IP address
- browser type and version
- preferred language
- geographic location using IP address or the GPS, wireless or Bluetooth technology on your device
- The full Uniform Resource Location (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Website including:
- date and time
- services or products you viewed or searched for, and
- areas of our Website that you visited
- the length of time of your visit
- the number of times you visit and purchase or use our Services/Products
Use of your personal information
We use your personal information to:
- Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments or concerns
- Enable you to select content you want to share with a third party
- Notify you about changes or updates to our products and services, including those belonging to related third parties
- Provide you special offers and other information about related events, products and services and to invite you to participate in surveys, competitions and promotions as determined by your choices and communications preferences.
- Evaluate and improve our products and services and to develop new products or services
- Identify and analyse usage trends and determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns
- Comply with our legal obligations
Right to Access, Update or Delete Personal Information
Under the Privacy Act, you have the right to view and update any personal information we hold about you. If you would like to access your personal information then please email email@example.com and inform us what information you would like to receive, amend or delete.
When you submit our contact form, we use your email address to thank you for your enquiry and reply to your question. We will store your communication and our reply for any future correspondence. Beyond our initial reply, we will never use your email address to send you any unsolicited message or information, nor will we share it with or sell it to anyone else for such use.
When you accept to receive information about our services, programs, promotions, newsletters, and new offers, we use your email address and any other information you give us to provide you with the information or other services, until you ask us to stop (using the ‘unsubscribe’ instructions provided with each email communication).
When you request information or other services from us, we use your email address and any other information you give us to provide you with the information or other services that you requested, until you ask us to stop (using the ‘unsubscribe’ instructions provided with each email) or until the information or service is no longer available.
We will never use your email address or other information to provide you with any unsolicited messages or information (unless that is part of the service you are requesting), nor will we share it with or sell, rent or lease it to any third party for such use.
Business Restructured or Reorganised
As we develop our organisation, we might restructure or reorganise businesses or assets. In the event of any reorganisation or restructuring, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.